~ 3 years… ~
the usual monthly birthday collage, from june ‘09 (top left) all the way to may ‘10 (bottom right). from these picture, she doesn’t seem to change much. in real life, though, there are heaps of changes:
- she got a lot taller.
- she talks so much, it’s hard to keep up.
- she has started to speak in two languages: english and indonesian.
- she can count to 10.
- she knows all the alphabets and currently learning how to write them.
- she goes to the bathroom by herself, using potty and step stool.
- she’s learning on how to brush her teeth by herself.
- she’s learning on how to take shower by herself.
- she has mastered her running bike.
- she draws and cooks (with her playdoh) everyday.
- she choose what to wear.
- she can put on her clothes by herself (although sometimes, they’re backwards or inside out).
- she loves accessories: necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, hats, watches… you name it.
she’s growing. yep.
happy birthday, my girl. we love you.