aina has been sick for almost two weeks, and that whole time, we had to stay home. we’ve gone through all the kids DVD in the cabinet, so today, we were looking for other things besides DVDs to entertain ourselves.
so, aina decided to sew.
she wants to make a heart out of felt, which in on her craft book given to her by the the babybirds family many moons ago. we digged up our felt stash and found the colors she liked…
i showed her how to do the first stitch, and she continued the rest. she got a hang of it pretty quicky. she has done some sewing with felt about a year ago, for our christmas decoration, but she has never done blanket stitch before.
not too bad for her first work… aina was very happy to master the blanket stitch and planning to make more felt stuff :)
~ recent entries ~
- running shoes: adidas adizero tempo 5 (4)
- lombok day 2: beach and surf (18)
- lombok day 1: departure and Qunci Villas (14)
- run350 race pack (1)
- converse & asics (8)
- drawing session - easter edition (8)
- the pain called Shingles pt. 3 (6)
- DIY easter garland (8)
- my first apple pie (4)
- 2XU run race pack (4)
- regarding my shin & knee injury pt. 2 (2)
- regarding my shin & knee injury pt. 1 (4)