yay, the Mrs. Jekyll & Little Hyde hat is done! and, yes, i loooove this hat. i knitted it using a 100% cashmere, and it’s double-layered, so it’s super warm… maybe a little too warm. we’ll see.
the lace part was very fun to do, and the stripy part is easy. such a pretty, lovely and enjoyable pattern from La Maison Rililie.
but i might’ve done something wrong, because the lace-side of the hat seems to be shorter than the stripy-side. i love the slouch on the stripy side, so i might redo the lace and add a few more rows of lace.
and i might make a smaller version for aina.
~ recent entries ~
- Mrs. Jekyll & Little Hyde - WIP 2 (0)
- Mrs. Jekyll & Little Hyde - WIP (0)
- rikke hat - finished (0)
- rikke hat - WIP (0)
- happy 15th birthday, avocadolite! (6)
- merry xmas 2013!
- xmas tree project: the star (2)
- the christmas tree is up!
- race pack: Brooks Run Happy 2013
- Great Eastern Women's Run 2013 (4)
- keep-in-touch sticker cards (8)
- a new haircut: pixie style... again (2)